You can play PS2 games on your PC with the help of PlayStation 2 Emulator for PC. If you want to download this emulator then just download it and install it on your system. The PlayStation 2 emulator is like its predecessor project PCSX. PCSX different bios and plugins may produce different results in performance and compatibility also. At present, PCSX is not compatible with PlayStation 1 video-games. The main bottleneck in PlayStation 2 emulation is emulating the multi processor PlayStation 2 on the personal computer x86 architecture. Although each processor can be emulated well on its own. It synchronizing is a little difficult. Additionally, PlayStation 2 emulator named PCSX2 requires a copy of the PlayStation 2 BIOS. Bios are not available for download by the developers, due to copyright-related legal issues.
System Requirement (Minimum)
- Processor – Dual Core or newer
- Graphics Card – 500GB
- Ram – 1GB Ram
- Hard Disk Drive – 300MB empty space
- Operating System – Windows XP, 7, 8 or Windows 10
how to install
- First download PCSX2 Emulator
- Extract the RAR file on the desktop
- Run PCSX2 setup
- Press next button and install C++
- Click to finish it.
- Extract the bios using WinRAR on your directory folder
- Run launch.exe to desktop
- Click File>run game
- Select your game ISO file
- Play game and enjoy it
More: – We hope friends you will get your favorite game PCSX2 Emulator for your PC. We are daily uploading new best PC tools on this website. If you want any other tool for your PC then leave a comment in comment section with game name.